Sunday, January 11, 2009

Exciting first entry.

First entries are always so exciting. Time to get the preliminary stuff out of the way.

I'm Jenna, I'm a wife, mom, sister, aunt, daughter, etc.

I'm almost 30, as it gets closer, I'm becoming more okay with it. I have two kids, Helena is 7 and Ollie is 5. I suspect a lot of my writings will be about them. Matthew is my husband of 7.5 years and we just moved from the Chicago area to the Peoria area. Change, much?

I work at K-Mart part-full time. It's, well, let's say interesting. I have two sisters whom I consider my best friends. One used-to-be step-brother who's kids I consider my nieces and nephews. Counting them, I have 5 nieces and nephews. I also have one sister-in-law and a very cool mother-in-law.

I've no family where we live now. Well, that's not exactly true, my mother's family is around here, but we've never been close, so it's a stretch. My pops lives in Indiana and mom's in Texas.

I play video games and listen to more music than is probably healthy (see here). I love Dave Matthews Band, the Chicago Cubs, the West Wing and Adam Sandler movies.

I smoke cigarettes and don't eat enough. Consume entirely too much caffeine and sometimes slack off on my household duties.

From my lovely blog you can expect photos, my insane commentary on all things from music to tv to politics and religion. Plus tons of inane rambling that will make your eyes bleed. So, let's do this.

1 comments:

Jessa January 12, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Oh am I so stoked that you have a blog! Woot!