Monday, January 12, 2009

The best things in life

They may not all be free, but these are the things that make me happiest.

my daughter's giggle, my son's hugs, my husband's smile, hanging out with my sisters, tickling my nephew, payday, diet pepsi, coffee, fettuccini alfredo from the olive garden (along with an alfredo boat for the breadsticks), pizza hut's pan pizza crust, driving, cranking the music way up, warm breezes on chilly days and cool breezes on warm days, sunshowers, hugging my dad, fresh clothes out of the dryer, that "I just cleaned the entire house" feeling, freshly bathed kids, cherry shakes from dq, paying the bills, steak n shake's frisco melts, dates with my husband, the smell of fresh cut grass, not needing to use the heaters or ac's, playing video games with ollie, cuddling with helena, making matt really laugh, having a place of our own, having 3 bedrooms in said place, my own washer and dryer, knowing i have people who will accept me no matter what, friendships that have lasted the years, new friendships, my kids' baby pictures, knowing my grandfather is watching us from up above, going to church with the kids, dmb's music, good music in general, the sound of an acoustic guitar, going to concerts, adam sandler movies, that first cup of coffee in the morning, the fact that my kids are happy and healthy, having a good relationship with my inlaws, peanut m&ms, harry potter books & movies, reading, watching movies with my family, rearranging furniture, getting all of the clean clothes put away, not needing to go up 3 flights of stairs to get to our place, our car, being in love, creamy nutmeg air freshener, getting a deal, 10% off most things at work, 20% off clothes, having a job in this economy, being able to speak my mind, Obama's presidency, being relatively healthy, having people i can always turn to and trust, being able to learn and grow.

0 comments: